ENGINEERED EQUIPMENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Start as a team member, succeed as an OWNER.
Come join our team of professionals that value a great work environment and the opportunity to succeed. Our growing company is an industry-leader in the sales of premier HVAC and Air Distribution products for commercial enterprises. At Engineered Equipment, our#1 asset is the people we hire and their dedication, confidence and commitment to be the best.
As a future team member/owner, here are some of the benefits we offer:
Outside Filter Sales - Oklahoma City, OKResponsibilites:
- Great work environment with an ownership mentality
- Competitive salary
- 100% paid employee health and disability insurance
- Opportunity to participate in the Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 401k plan. EEI matches the first 3% of your salary deferrals plus 50% of the next 2% of your salary deferrals.
- Paid vacation, sick and personal leave
- Paid $50,000 term life insurance policy.
- Dental & Vision Plan
- Flex Spending Account
Receptionist - Oklahoma City, OK
- Frequent Sales Calls to new and existing customers of EEI.
- Develop proposals, determine project needs, negotiate pricing, and assist customer with all filtration needs.
- Work with EEI team members to promote all products and services in additoin to filtration.
Project Administrator - Oklahoma City, OKResponsibilities:
- Coordinating a multi-line phone system.
- Coordinating mail service including operating a postage machine.
- Operating copier/fax machine, ordering supplies and inputting data into our accounting system.
Please apply at: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/993E1C
- Tracking of ship dates and assisting with communication to customers regarding shipping updates.
- Communicates effectively with other team members concerning project management process.
- Manages receipt of and distribution of installation operation and maintenance manuals (IOMs) to customers.
- Assists with distribution and receipt of submittals.
- Responsible for general administrative functions to support the equipment fulfillment process.
- Order entry as assigned.
- Assisting with sales events as assigned including, lunch and learns, sales trips, factory visits etc…
- Responsible for generating, interpreting and printing various assigned reports.
- Responsible for clerical and administrative support including faxing, copying and data entry for assigned sales team.
- Other assigned tasks as needed.